Wednesday 2 April 2014

Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation


Finding a good foundation, that lasts all day and gives good coverage, for me, is sometimes difficult. Being someone who often has break outs of spots and blemishes, I get quite sensitive about my skin and hiding my flaws. 

For my birthday, I decided I wanted some good quality make up and thought Benefit was a great place to start as I had heard great things about the brand. I started by getting my make up done in a Benefit store and to see how well it lasted, whether I liked the coverage and to get my colours matched. 


As soon as the foundation was put on my face I loved it! The makeup artist put the foundation on with a brush, which is never normally what I do (I read somewhere that applying with fingers made the coverage more even) but since having it applied by the Benefit lady, I’ve been doing the same and using a brush, and I have to say I’m very impressed with the product.

The product is very easy to apply and isn’t heavy on the skin, which has been my problem before. The coverage is very even and the colour matches my skin perfectly. It hides all my imperfections very well, which was my main point in buying it. As well as all that, it lasts all day! I've very often gotten in from a day or a night out to find my foundation hasn't lasted and my skin looks terrible. With this, I was pleasantly surprised that it was all still intact! My skin looked as flawless as it did when I had left. To be fair, I do pair this with Benefits Hello Flawless powder (review coming soon) which could help with the makeup lasting all day.


I have no negatives, once again, about this product. It’s a bit pricey at £25.50 but I definitely think quality is better than quantity and that you pay for what you get which, in this case, is an incredible foundation. It literally is what it says on the box, flawless.   

No comments:

Post a Comment