Friday 28 March 2014

Fake Bake Flawless Darker

As a tan addict, finding a great fake tan is essential to my beauty regime. I've always sworn by St.Tropez and Fake Bake tanning products as they do exactly what they say on the tin and produce a great, dark tan that looks natural. 

When I was given this Fake Bake Flawless Darker tan for my birthday I got very excited, mainly because any tanning product that says "darker" on it is the one for me!


The first time I tried this I fell in love! (After discovering I had been using my mitt the wrong way round!) I found it went only smoothly blending well with my skin without leaving any streaks. The colour, as it was applied, was a lovely dark bronze which helped as it meant I could see where I had applied and where needed more adding. It also meant that I could layer up the tan without going overboard. Also, unlike some tans I’ve used, the tan doesn’t go funny or patchy after being on for a few days. It does fade, of course, but its coverage remains the same and has yet to go patchy.

I always fake tan over night to let it develop without risking it getting wet and becoming streaking etc. The results when I woke up were incredible. It was like I had woken up after being on holiday for two weeks! I was very impressed with the colour and the overall coverage. I had no streaks, patches or smudges, just a gorgeous glow! 


The only negative I would say is that, because you have to wear gloves underneath the mitt, I found it difficult blending the tan into my hand so there was no line. It just meant I had to take the gloves off to blend it down the hand, but other than that, this product is spot on and is definitely my new favourite tan!

No comments:

Post a Comment