Tuesday 8 April 2014

Batiste Dry Shampoo


Everyone has that off day where they can’t be bothered to wash their hair or have woken up and it’s greasier than expected. I always have days like this, and my ‘go to’ product to sort out days like that is Batiste's dry shampoo. 

This is my favourite dry shampoo and I've tried a variety! Due to the nature of my job, I have to have my hair up and out of my face. Well, I don't have to but it’s easier for me. I also get covered in dog hair and dog shampoo etc so washing my hair is a rare occurrence, as it just gets dirty again within minutes of walking through the door at work. For the in between times, I use this miracle product.


This powdery spray soaks up the grease in a matter of minutes revealing soft hair that looks, almost, freshly washed. At first it leaves a white residue as its sprayed, but after rubbing it in, the residue disappears. The hair doesn’t look as shiny as it would if it was freshly washed, hence why I said almost, but it takes away the greasiness which is what I need it for! If I want my hair to look freshly washed, I just give it a spritz of shine spray after applying the dry shampoo and I’m good to go! It gives the hair a sort of matt finish, which, for me, is perfect. It doesn’t make my hair feel thick or dirty which is what I’ve found with some other brands. I often use it 2 days in a row and it works just as good on the second day as it did on the first! I haven’t tried it 3 days in a row as I normally have a day off every 2-3 days so I like to wash my hair then, but I’m sure it would still be as good! The product is very manageable, with a few brush strokes, it feels like there is no product in there, making it easy to put up and plait. Some different brands, I’ve found, make the hair so thick it’s hard to brush and move. Also, I love that Bastise have a variety of different dry shampoo's that have different scents! (This particular bottle is my fave as it smells incredible! I love anything that smells of cherry's) 


For me, this product does exactly what it says, gives my hair a clean look as if it’s just been washed without having to wet my hair. Perfect! I always have this dry shampoo stocked up in my supplies as I go through bottles like it’s going out of fashion! I use it so regularly I need an endless supply, It’s definitely one of my favourite products!


No comments:

Post a Comment