Saturday 25 January 2014

M&S Organic Green Tea with Lemon


I've always been a fan of green tea, mainly for its health boosting qualities. After trying different types and flavours of green tea, I came across this lemon infused tea in Marks and Spencer and decided to give it ago!


Apart from the fact that the box is really pretty, this citricy, fresh tea is absolutely divine. Green tea itself has quite a fresh flavour and with this added zing of lemon, it becomes amazingly refreshing.  Unlike some flavoured teas, the lemon is no way over powering. It’s not sour, like I expected it to be, it’s more of the freshness of lemon than the acidic quality of a lemon that the tea is infused with. I’m a big tea drinker as it is, and this is just what I need in the afternoon to freshen up my day!


The green tea means I still get the many health benefits but with a much nicer taste! Green tea itself doesn't have a great taste, I can still drink it and enjoy it but I much prefer a flavoured green tea, and this is my new favourite! I just love how refreshing it is, and at 99p a box, it’s a bargain!

Once again I’m lost with finding a negative. However, I feel with a food/drink product, it’s hard to find a negative. You either like it or you don’t. Simple as and this I love! So much so that I want to go back and try out some other M&S teas! Two thumbs up from me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment