Monday 24 March 2014

Holland and Barrett Apple Cider Vinegar and Nutrition Headquarters Fat Metaboliser Tablets

In this day and age, looking thin and toned has become more and more important, especially for the younger generations. Being a young 22 year old and a size 12/14, I am constantly worrying about how I look and trying to find new fads that will help me shed a few a pounds the easy way!

When I was at University, diet pills were one of the fad's I turned to. Now, I'm not talking full on powerful fat busting tablets and replacing meals for them. I'm talking supplements that are, supposedly, meant to speed up your metabolism and melt fat. During my "desperate measures" research, I found a lot of articles suggesting that Apple Cider Vinegar, in large quantities, burned fat and aided weight loss. So, I thought, why not!


I had been given £20 worth of Holland and Barrett vouchers so, as well as my Holland and Barrett Apple Cider Vinegar tablets, I invested in some Nutrition Headquarters Fat Metaboliser pills, mainly because the word "metaboliser", to me, means weight loss and well a pill that metabolises fat sounded good! 

So I bought these pills with my vouchers and started giving them ago. It says on the bottles that with "healthy eating and an active lifestyle" (or words to those effect) the pills can help aid weight loss. Well, being a student, my diet was terrible and I spent most days lying in bed watching TV eating cake. (Sounds bad but that’s genuinely what I did!). Don’t get me wrong, not all students are like that, but I was the typical student stereotype.


So, let’s be honest. The pills did nothing. I noticed no difference in my weight or the way my stomach looked. With the Vinegar tablets, I didn’t take as many as they suggested as, well, the smell and taste of the tablets was very strong , obviously because they’re pure vinegar, so I struggled to swallow them which could have contributed to the lack of effect they had. I do feel the pills could aid weight loss when used properly, in conjunction with a calorie controlled diet and exercise regime as they suggest. I still have half the pills left in both bottles, and I’ve recently decided to better my health and work on my fitness, so I’ve been thinking about trying them again. If I do, and notice a difference, I will be sure to let you know! 

1 comment:

  1. hello!! Very interesting discussion glad that I came across such informative post. Keep up the good work friend. Glad to be part of your net community. Phentermine 37.5mg

    ReplyDelete